We are just two days away from celebrating Barcelona Piscina & Wellness Main Event, and this year we have many new features that will make this event an unparalleled opportunity to share with the most important national and international exponents of the sector.
As its name indicates, Piscina & Wellness Barcelona is an event specializing in wellness and aquatic facilities, bringing together in a single space manufacturers, distributors, dealers, installers and sports and health centers throughout Europe. During several days there will be exposed several topics related to the sector such as materials, equipment and systems, as well as construction, decoration and specialized marketing techniques to support this type of business and initiatives.
This year the exhibition space has increased, with more than 14,000 m2 net exhibition, divided into two pavilions where you will find 341 companies, 430 brands, 560 products and hundreds of innovations and solutions for problems that are currently affecting the sector.
In addition, during the event we will address a new format of presentations called 'Jornadas Spa & Wellness Experience', with the aim of offering a momentous experience to entrepreneurs who attend. To this end, Tribune Thermal has chosen the following professionals who will deal with themes inherent to the basic operation of a Spa:
· The lack of leadership in the spas and the importance of training our managers in the "Core Competencies" In charge of Sonal Uberoi (International specialist in the spa industry)
· Main indicators for the Spa itself to be a business unit. In charge of Lucia Peris (Corporate Director in Europe of Spa Palladium Hotel Group)
· How to increase profitability and excellence without increasing costs? In charge of César Tejedor (Director of Massage Around the World and Ambassador of Global Wellness Day and Global Mentorship Program)
· The treatment letter. Key factors for success between the center and the cosmetic firm. In charge of Pilar Múñoz Correcher (Specialist in aesthetics and well-being)
· The ecological and natural spa, an increasingly demanded trend. In charge of Quentin Goyé (Expert in marketing and communication in beauty and well-being)
Subsequently, thanks to the final discussion table, we can clarify doubts directly with these personalities from the Spa and Wellness area. The proposed theme will be Actuality and tendencies of the wellness sector at national and international level, under the moderation of Angels Verdaguer (Spa Manager, Hotel Omm).
As you can see, these days are addressed to Spa managers and all the professionals of the sector who want to be aware of the latest trends and innovations, renew and learn. It is also an excellent opportunity to be in contact with different professionals and service providers in the sector.
Finally, we are particularly excited by the fact that this year our CEO, Meritxell Llorca, will have the pleasure of moderating the whole fair presentations, so we have prepared for all the attendees a very special event.
We have told you, now we will be waiting for you from October 17 to 20, 2017 in the Gran Via Recinto!